- There are many instances where people witness the side-effects of their hectic schedule on their bodies but ignore them and chose to continue work for their career goals.
- Many people find very little time in their busy schedules to take care of their bodies and overall health.
- Small problems if ignored initially, may result in major ones thus affecting health and overall life.
“Once You Start Feeling More Vital and Energetic, You Will Start Achieving Even More Because You Cannot Do Good Unless You Feel Good!” – Robin Sharma
When it comes to living a healthy lifestyle, we often see people having less time to take care of their health. It’s very important to listen to your body needs as a healthy body can only motivate you to achieve your life goals.
Now, saying this, many among you will think that living a healthy lifestyle needs enough time, money, and efforts. But, you can achieve your health goals despite a busy schedule with some simple routine hacks. There is no need for you to spend huge dollars, or invest time as these super-easy hacks are affordable and quick to implement.
Lemon + Salt-Water to Lose Those Extra Pounds
Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey’s opening presentation where he promotes lemon and salt-water for morning routine:
Lemon and salt-water is a popular remedy to lose your weight. These ingredients flush out the harmful toxins from your body. This helps in reducing your weight because it improves your bowel movements and reduces your unwanted food cravings, therefore, eliminating the excess intake of calories. Additionally, lemon and saltwater boost your metabolism and this is proved scientifically by the National Institute of Health.
2. Having Breakfast Within the First 30 Minutes After Waking Up:
When you are on diet or trying to lose weight, never skip your morning breakfast. A study from National Weight Control revealed that having an early breakfast (preferably within the first 30 minutes after waking up) makes your diet successful and helps achieve your weight loss goals. If you have early breakfast, you will feel fuller for a longer time and avoid eating heavy meals later in the day.
3. Make Your Own Hair Growth Serum to Encourage Hair Growth
Hair loss is a common problem among many working people. Constant stress, lack of proper sleep, poor diet and other environmental factors contribute to hair loss or weak hair. Along with performing some simple exercises, you can make your own hair growth serum that has proved worth for many people. You need 3 ingredients; Castor oil (contains Vitamin E, omega-9, and omega-6 fatty acids, and other minerals that promote healthy scalp), Avocado Oil (contains oleic acid that avoids split ends and promotes moisturizing), Coconut Oil (Prevents your hair from losing protein).
- Take a small bottle and fill it with the above oils – 1/3 quantity each oil.
- Shake the bottle and apply the mixture to your hair.
- Massage it for 15 minutes and let it reside for at least an hour.
- Wash your hair and apply some oil to wet ends of your hair.
- Do this 3 times a week.
Marianna Hewitt of from ModaMob YouTube Channel shows you how to make a mask at home that will make your hair grow:
4. Migraines and Grape Juice Treatment:
Some imbalance in brain chemicals like serotonin result in migraines. Migraines cause unbearable pain and this can be stopped by drinking grape juice. However, it’s just support and not an actual painkiller. So the moment you feel a migraine may hit you, drink a grape juice quickly to avoid its severe effect.
5. Practice Suryanamaskara (Sun-Salutations) for Stress Relief:
Suryanamaskara is a part of Yoga schedule which is very beneficial for your physical and mental health. In addition to maintaining physical fitness, it also works on your mind through a session of breathing in each salutation. This helps to release the stress from body and mind, therefore, creating a feeling of calmness within you. Perform 12 salutations per day (preferably morning).
Rashmi Chimmalgi is a professional content writer. She enjoys writing. Her focus is on writing quality and informative content for her readers. When she is not writing she is either reading books or cooking some unique recipes in her kitchen.