There are just too many benefits of traveling. The world is not enough for wanderers, but we do not have enough time to travel the whole world. There is so much to explore that a lifetime is not enough. Travel is one of the most popular choices of Interest and leisure hunt for many. Traveling works wonders in the life of the traveler.
The Benefits of Traveling
- The need to detox ourselves from the daily hard routine we go through.
- Travel relaxes our mind, body, and soul. It rejuvenates us, which we need at intervals.
- Most of all it increases our General Knowledge, only travel teaches us the practical way.
- A new taste of culture, lifestyle, food, fruit, clothes, etc, the surprises are endless.
- The happiness, travel can bring us and our families, is the ultimate thought behind.
- The collection of clicked pictures state memorable stories, for years after.
It’s not necessary to be rich to travel, it’s only a matter of planning. As we all do well in other things too. Question of being smart in the financial do and the need to take breaks.
1 or 2 holidays a year (low cost) is possible for everyone. Why not pamper ourselves with small recreations we need and deserve. It’s a lifetime experience. So much to tell and talk about. A travel out is never a loss or never regretted.
- Countries, Cities, Villages, Islands, etc
- Plains, Mountains, Hills, Sea beaches, Jungles, Rivers, Backwaters, underwater Reefs, Snows, Rain Forests, Deserts, National Parks & Reserves etc
- Wonders of the world, Temples, Monuments, Caves, Towers, Architectures, Modern Constructions, and Commodities and Complexes etc.
Best Travel Planning Tips
- Best budgeting our finances to comfortably manage our holidays
- Best time for us- suiting our normal work front
- Best time for the place we want to visit- season, weather etc
- Best spots to cover- the spots most talked about, the manageable locations
- Best hotels suiting our budget- the many offers, the seasonal discounts
- Best way to travel – a doable mode of travel to save time and money, both
What are the Travel Opportunities today?
- Multiple info on the net for us to plan smartly
- Multiple travel sites to compare options
- Google map- the accurate geo guide
- People who have visited the place are the best guides
- Tour packages and discounts,
- Travel booking much ahead of dates, affordable prices
- Low cost budget hotels, guest houses, inn
The dream to travel and explore the world is exiting enough to give us the push to want to plan different destinations. A lifetime collection of beautiful pictures in beautiful places.
I love to travel places. I mean, I don’t sleep nights before the travel dates, in excitement. That feeling is too selfish. My personal experiences are very satisfying recurring memories. I still need to do many more in the coming years. I am already excited about my next trip.
Let’s hear about your travel experiences. Tell me something interesting in the comment section below.
I am Barbara Mathilda, a lady who walked the earth 60 years in grace. Born and educated in Kolkata, India. I have a very strong Convent School background and professional training in Computer Applications. Worked in very good organizations such as; World Bank, Projects of The American Embassy, Sequoia Capital, CF Italia, Odgers Berndtson and the like.