In the globalized world where technology is constantly evolving and developing, the mobile phone is the most remarkable creation of science for decades. Around 3.8 billion consumers use smartphones actively, which changes the dynamics of business. Mobile application is software or computer program installed and run on mobile devices such as smartphones, computers, tablets, and other electronic devices for a specific activity. Mobile apps don’t only grow the business but also manage and track interaction to run smoothly. As an owner of a business, you need to collect all the functionalities and performance like keeping records, communicating with employees and audience, etc. To deal with and solve all these problems, you require great mobile apps to manage and track business and improve the business’s productivity.
What you look at in a mobile app?
- Simple and easy to operate
- Affordable to purchase
- Should be safe and secure
- Great customer service
- Should scale with business
Types of mobile app for business processes
According to the organization, there are several types of mobile app for business processes. Several mobile app development services create and design mobile apps for various companies according to their choices and needs; here is the list of types of mobile app for the business process:
- Payment Processing Mobile Apps
- Content Management Mobile Applications
- Customer relationship management Mobile Apps
- Order Management Mobile Apps
- Customer Support Mobile Apps
- Email marketing Systems Mobile Applications
- Resource planning Mobile Apps
- Human resource management Mobile Applications
10 Great Mobile Apps to Manage and Track Your Business
The square app is a point-of-sale app for IOS and Android users that allows selling products anywhere and provides security by keeping contactless and remote payments.
- Offers credit cards payment method such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express payments with the free reader
- Price starts from 2.6% +10¢ per tap, dip, or swipe—no hidden fees.
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Send receipts via email or text message directly from the payment app
- Gives discounts and issue refunds instantly from your POS
- Track inventory in real-time and get alerts when you’re running low
- Connect receipt printers, kitchen ticket printers, barcode scanners, cash drawers
Xero is a cloud-based accounting app that manages a business’s financial activities of a company, and it was founded in 2006 and currently has over 2 million active subscribers.
- Pays and track bills
- Claim expenses
- Smooth flow of transactions by connecting bank accounts
- Accept online payment
- Tracks time and profitability of the project
- Keep payroll details
- Bank reconciliation
- Create online quotes and quotations to maintain the business impression.
- Through purchase order software, manages to send order online
- Multi-currency accounting; around 160 currencies for constant conversions
- Offer invoice software for better user experience
- Contains documents and files for better business process
Lightspeed is eCommerce software founded in 2005 by Dax da Silva, the CEO of the company. Also, lightspeed is ideal for large-scale businesses for better functioning.
- Inventory and stock management to provide store visibility
- Provide incentives to attract customers and increase traffic
- Provide store employee data to keep track of staff and management
- Multi-currency process for better user experience
- Shows customer store and purchase insights
- Cross channel return management
- Provides order processing; generate invoice, set payment modes for better page experience.
Asana is a management software mobile app that helps businesses keep track and organize work effortlessly, and it was founded in 2008 by Dustin Moskovitz and Justin Rosenstein.
- Email Integration
- Notifications & Reminders
- Automated updates
- Prioritize the project by focusing on tasks and subtasks for achieving higher productivity
- Project Permissions
- Searched Views
- Highly customize dashboards to keep track of task and activities
- Setting Priorities & Due Dates
- HTML5 mobile site (supported by iPhone too)
- Customer Support
- Multiple Workspaces
- Adding Followers
Wrike is a free software management mobile app that helps plan and organize projects for better outcomes while being remotely apart.
- Real-time activity stream.
- Dynamic Gantt chart.
- File sharing module.
- Time-tracking tools.
- Workload management schedule
Zoom is a video conferencing and messaging software founded on 21 April 2011 by Eric Yuan, an American communications technology company headquartered in San Jose, California.
- Allows to perform meeting and videocall with HDR quality
- Schedule meetings
- Co-host calls
- Record calls in the form of video for future preference
- Create a recurring meeting with saved details and data
- Provides waiting room
Quickbook is a mobile app for accounting and finance; it is one of the most excellent mobile apps for the business, as it is powerful and straightforward while operating. It is cloud-based accounting software for small-scale and large-scale enterprises to manage their work and increase productivity.
- Manages and keeps records of Income & expenses.
- Offers Invoicing & payments.
- Tax deductions.
- Provides Reporting.
- Track customers and vendors on the map.
- Provide smooth Cash Flow.
- Custom tags.
- Multi-channel commerce to increase the rate of conversion and sales rate.
Sortly is one of the leading inventory software management tools that keep track of business effortlessly. Usually, pricing starts at $39.00 per feature per month, but there is a free version for trials.
- Maintain catalogs with respective to custom notes and tags
- Offer high technology barcoding
- Utilize built-in scanner
- Tracks the product details
- Reporting tools
- Offers security and backups for data protection
- Inventory alerts
Gusto is one of the best mobile apps for businesses to lead a team effortlessly; it’s a time tracking and team management tool, especially for both firms to organize the project well-mannered and technically for better out results.
- 256bit SSL encryption & bank-level security
- Advanced payroll features.
- Automated tasks.
- Offers Data encryption and digital signature.
- Employee direct deposit. Employee health benefits.
- HIPAA compliance.
- Payroll management.
- Provides SSL security and Self-enrollment.
- Time Tracking.
Skype is Luxembourg-based software founded in 2003 by Niklas Zennström of Sweden and Janus Friis of Denmark. It is one of the leading mobile app technology for video calls and conferences.
- Offers high-quality Audio and HD video calling.
- Provides the technique of intelligent messaging.
- Offers Screen sharing.
- Helps Call recording and live subtitles for future requirements and safety issues.
- Call phones.
- Private conversations.
In the world of continuous change, it essential to go with the flow for possible progress. Mobile application is leading technology for the growth and improvement of the business. Mobile app A/B testing gives a better user experience and by providing innovative features and UI and UX design to improve the product for a better outcome. According to mobile app development services, mobile app application drives a 157% higher conversion rate and increases business to cross-sell revenue by 22% and 38% up-sell revenue.