Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2021-2030.”
Owing to benefits, such as reduced manufacturing costs, availability of cheap and skilled labor, and a supportive regulatory landscape, biopharmaceutical developers from across the globe, are increasingly outsourcing their manufacturing operations to China based CMOs. Further, in order to meet the growing demand for their services, Chinese CMOs are actively consolidating / expanding their capabilities through partnerships and / or dedicated expansion initiatives.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals in China. The study also features a detailed analysis of key drivers and trends related to this evolving domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering contract manufacturing services for biopharmaceuticals in China.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis of the expansion initiatives undertaken by contract manufacturers in China, in order to augment their capabilities, in the recent past.
- A detailed analysis of more than 1500 clinical trials related to biopharmaceuticals that have been / are being / are likely to be conducted in China.
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing biopharmaceuticals, based on data reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain.
- An analysis of the initiatives of big biopharma players engaged in this domain.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the various factors that need to be taken into consideration by drug / therapy developers while deciding whether to manufacture their respective products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
- Detailed profiles of key players that have a diverse range of capabilities for the development, manufacturing, and packaging of biopharmaceutical products.
- A case study comparing the key characteristics of large molecule and small molecule drugs.
- A discussion on industry affiliated trends, key drivers, and challenges, under a SWOT framework, which are likely to impact the evolution of this field.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Ask for PDF Sample @ Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Size
Type of Product
Type of Expression System Used
Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
Size of Manufacturer
- Large / Very Large
Type of Biologic
Key companies covered in the report
- ChemPartner Biologics
- JHL Biotech
- JOINN Biologics
- Mycenax Biotech
- WuXi AppTec
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Case Study: Comparison of Small Molecules and Large Molecules
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
8. Recent Expansions
9. Clinical Trial Analysis
10. Regional Capability Analysis
11. Capacity Analysis
12. Big Pharma Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Initiatives in China
13. Make Versus Buy Decision Making Framework
14. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis
15. COVID-19 Impact on China Biopharmaceutical CMO Market
16. SWOT Analysis
17. Future of the China Biopharmaceutical CMO Market
18. Interview Transcripts
19. APPENDIX 1: TABULATED DATA
20. APPENDIX 2: LIST OF COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
Get Customize Report @ China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Trends and Analysis
Also Visit Our Latest Publication
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
I am an Expertise in Business Development and Marketing Management with more than 5+ years in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry.