Hi friends, I bring to you today some amazing weight loss tips that are very easy to follow. Obesity is the obsolete word for death before death. I am sure we know how it has taken a toll on many of us. How over-weight has played on our personal and professional lives.
I too have had over-weight complications and suffered the consequences.
Hence here are some weight loss tips through my own experience I would love to share how I fought through it, and how I have helped some friends to empower it. And today, they stand witness and express their happiness.
The WOW Feeling:
Here comes the feeling of having a good personality with a healthy heart and a lighter body. Take one step at a time, it’s a good start to help fight weight gain.
Here are a few simple and very effective steps to live a healthy life. It also keeps away many sicknesses. The thought of seeing everyone in good health is already a booster to me too. Follow my weight loss tips for the best results in the least amount of time.
First of all, we must be strong in our minds to take an initiative, which is difficult but not impossible. It’s difficult only in the beginning, later on, these good habits become a lifestyle.
Let’s make up our mind today, never to look back, and never to give up. Nothing comes easily, and there are no miraculous formulas to slim body.
Good eating habits: (you don’t need any special / hard diet)
- Start an early day with a glass of lukewarm water. You’re going to have a good flush out, drink another glass of normal water after.
- Go out for a long walk, jogging would be better.
- Breakfast between 8 to 9 am A good amount of fiber, oatmeal, corn flakes, with milk. An egg boil. (no oil or butter, or any fat). Or a bowl of boiled black gram.
- You might be hungry again by 11 am. Do not starve yourself. Have a plate of seasonal fruits or a glass of Juice.
- Now comes lunch. Take it an hour or two, after your 11 am brunch. A bowl of boiled rice or whole-wheat bread with baked potatoes, some salad, lean meat, fish, or seafood cooked with a little bit of turmeric, baked or low fried in little oil.
Or a bowl of boiled lentil (pulses) with pepper without butter or fat. Some Yoghurt. It’s all about low fat, but more energy, vitamins, and protein.
- Some light snacks later when you feel hungry. Avoid junk food or even a second glass of juice. Some biscuits/cheese/ onion sandwich or some home-made baked snacks (not packeted snacks).
- Drink a lot of water throughout the day and take your dinner before 10 pm: (keep it light but filling) Some corn or mushroom soup before dinner would be better. Try taking a plate of boiled green vegetables, with some Olive oil, or some butter, whole-wheat pasta, etc. (avoid non-veg if possible).
- There is nothing called A Cheat Meal!!
Sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours. Try not to drink too much water at night, to avoid waking up often.
Weight Loss Tips to Remember:
- Less sugar and sweets
- Less wine
- Fewer fries
- Less stress
Most important weight loss Tips – lots of water, during the day.
Those who have lots to shred, need to include much more difficult steps which may be discussed in my next blog or on a one to one conversation. Ask me, let me help you.
I am Barbara Mathilda, a lady who walked the earth 60 years in grace. Born and educated in Kolkata, India. I have a very strong Convent School background and professional training in Computer Applications. Worked in very good organizations such as; World Bank, Projects of The American Embassy, Sequoia Capital, CF Italia, Odgers Berndtson and the like.