A list of selected websites and apps that you can totally trust and decide which is the best way to transfer money to Ukraine
If you’re not living in Ukraine but have friends or family in the country you would want to know how you can send money to Ukraine. There can be several fake apps and websites that might be offering you the best way to send money to Ukraine, however we have done extensive research on the matter and come up with a list of selected websites and apps that you can totally trust and decide which is the best way to transfer money to Ukraine for you.
Why Are We Sending Money to Ukraine?
Ukraine is currently suffering terrorist attacks from Russia and a few non-profit organizations are trying to help the people stuck there by sending money and asking for donations from the people worldwide. Read more on the attack here Why is Russia attacking Ukraine? What we know so far
If you would like to donate money to Ukraine here are some trusted websites and apps to do that safely.
The organization is all for helping Ukraine by raising funds for medical supplies and humanitarian aid of clothes, food etc. The organization also constantly raises awareness among the people of Ukraine about Russia’s unlawful actions against the country and is asking the people across the globe to help them in this time of need.
Here is a PayPal link to donate through United Help Ukraine.
2. Red Cross
As we all know the Red Cross is dedicated to help hospitals, schools and the local people with money, food, shelter and whatever possible to help them survive human and natural destruction.
You would have to contact them here to donate.
In this blog you will learn how to transfer money to Ukraine online, whether you need to donate money or send money to someone you know. If you are in Ukraine at the moment you will also be able to use the same medium to receive money from people across the world.
How can I Send Money to Ukraine?
We are going to talk about how to send money to Ukraine in this blog. Here’s a list of websites and mobile apps that you can use to transfer money to Ukraine from USA.
Here are some websites that you can use to transfer money to Ukraine online.
- Wise: They offer you every details on how much it would cost you from transferring the money from different countries. They do not hide their extra fees or charges in the exchange rate. You get fair and low-cost transfers. If you compare the rates on Wise with Barclays, MoneyGram or WorldRemit you will find the rates to be far more reasonable here.
There are 3 simple steps:
- Start the transfer
- Check the rates and approve the transfer.
- The money is delivered to the recipient.
Account creation is free.
2. Xoom: This is a PayPal service. If you have a PayPal account as well you can begin with the transfer using Xoom. Your money is delivered in a matter of minutes to Ukraine.
There are 3 steps:
- Either sign up or login with your existing PayPal account.
- Enter the amount to send and check the rates.
- Send the money using your bank account, debit or credit card.
You can also download the Xoom app and send money to Ukraine using the app.
Can I Send Money to Ukraine via PayPal?
Can You Send Money to Ukraine via PayPal? Well, are you planning to use PayPal to send money to Ukraine from USA? If yes, yes you can do that. You will need to use Xoom for this. As mentioned above, Xoom is a service by PayPal. PayPal is the safest way to send money anywhere. Other than the slightly higher fee there is nothing else that should stop you from processing your payment.
- OFX: Looking for bank beating foreign exchange rates for your money transfer to Ukraine? Use OFX. The rates this website offers is comparable to its competitors and there is no charge transfer fees. The only drawback is that the money is not transferred instantly. It takes a few days for your recipient to receive money in Ukraine.
TransferWise or OFX Which is Better?
OFX is Slightly more expensive but it is better than TransferWise but the service far better. If you have a budget issue than try TransferWise but if you can afford the fee and your transfer amount is above $7000 go for OFX.
- TransferGo: You can send money from USA to Ukraine using this website too. It has a high TrustPilot score and it is preferred by customers worldwide for sending and receiving money online. Send money to family, pay bills, loans and more. It is fast, secure and cheap. You can also download the app on Google Play.
So go ahead and send money from USA to Ukraine. We hope we have covered everything required for you to start your transfer without any further delay.