The ISO 9000 is a global certification for maintaining an efficient quality system. It is developed to help companies and big organizations for improving and maintaining thire quality of management through the standard rules and guidelines. This 9000 certification was published in 1987 by the International standard organization (ISO). This certification is also improving themself by every year and bring with them some new guidelines for the organization.
ISO 9000 is a series of standard quality management systems that contain different types of certifications for different sectors of the organization.
The ISO 9000 family contain some standards that are:
- ISO 9001:2015 contains the QMS (Quality Management System) with the requirements of the standard rules and some guidelines that help the organization for scale-up.
- ISO 9000:2015 Quality Management System work on the fundamental and vocabulary of the organization.
- ISO 9004:2018 This is a very important certification for the organization to sustain their success in the market, This certification especially works for that it helps the organization and provides guidance for sustainable growth of the organization.
- ISO 19011:2018 This certification contains the guidelines about the auditing of the management system in the organization. It helps the inspection of our organization for every area and sector for improving that.
All standards are contained by the ISO Certification in India family and it helps the organization to maintain growth and provide the best quality management in the organization.
ISO 9000 Principles of Quality Management are
- Understanding the need of future customers and fulfill their requirements is a primary goal of every organization.
- Your product should meet the customer’s requirements.
- Managing the customer relationship for a long time.
- Learning from the customers’ feedbacks and improve that.
- Set the vision for the organization and focused on that.
- set the challenges for the organization.
- Set the trust in the customer’s mind about your product and the organization.
- Empower the employee and motivate them for work.
- Recognize the contribution of the Employees.
- Learn and Do
Engagement of People
- Focused on engaging more people in your service or product.
- Make more customers.
- Evaluate the performance of the customer’s engagement with your organization.
- Focused on Learning and increasing knowledge.
- Enable the discussion in the customers and organization.
- Manage the activities as a process and for improving the approaches.
- Give and prioritize for improving the opportunities.
- Deploy resources effectively.
- Improve the capability and performance of the organization.
- Focused to improve economical growth.
- Improve the management that helps to improve the organization.
- Celebrates the small success that boosts the employee’s confidence.
Evidence-based decision Making
- Ensure accurate and reliable data.
- Use the best methods for analyzing the data.
- Maintain the relationship between the customers and organization that creating trust.
- Regular do some developmental and improve mental activities in the organization that make a strong bond between the employee and the organization
The 9000 principles are a key of this family that focused on all main areas of the organization like Leaderships, Relationship between the customers and organization, Improvement, and many more. This certification is very beneficial for every organization for improving their companies and sustain in the market with growing their business.
Raj Tripathi is CEO of Rajstartup company, My highest qualification is LLB and I have 5 years’ experience in Marketing.