- We’re going to tell you how you can earn an extra income through AirBnB hosting. Do you want to utilize your unused rooms for a good cause?
- Are you a retired person and looking to earn money without getting stressed?
- Do you want to socialize with different people along with earning some extra dollars?
If your answers are affirmative for any of the above questions, then there is great news for you. You can become an Airbnb host and generate extra income by renting your unutilized rooms/houses for travelers visiting your city for their short-term stay.
AirBnB USA is an online platform that enables you to list your property with the necessary rules and regulations for the short-term stay of your guests.
- Founded: August 2008, San Francisco, California, United States
- Revenue: 260 crores USD (2017)
- CEO: Brian Chesky (Aug 2008–)
- Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
How can you earn an extra income through AirBnB hosting?
Now, you may ask, why host Airbnb? The following are the reasons:
- AirBnB enables you to decide your own rules and restrictions for your guests.
- AirBnB gives priority to guest verification before proceeding. The verification is done through phone number and email address.
- AirBnB understands the importance of your home and valuables. Hence it covers the protection up to $1,000,000 in case of guest damages to your property.
Benefits of Being an Airbnb Host
There are many perks of becoming an Airbnb host:
- You Can Generate a Decent Income
- Meet New People
- Airbnb Host Experiences Platform Creating Another Source of Income
What is Included in Airbnb Essentials?
For a comfortable and happy stay of your guests, the following are the essential amenities for your guests:
- Clean Towels and Bedsheets
- Sufficient Pillows
- Clean Toilets and Bathrooms with Toilet papers, Soap, and Shampoos.
- Linens for Guest Beds
In addition to this, you as an Airbnb host are also subject to some Airbnb host obligations. You are expected to fulfill your duties as a host in the following ways:
- Be Friendly and Responsive
- Try to maintain a good rating
- Avoid cancellations at the eleventh hour
By listing their space and unique accommodations on AirBnB, many people have attracted guests from different parts of the world and they benefit socially and financially.
He is a librarian at Monash University. Besides handling several responsibilities of the library job, he has a great passion for writing blogs. His write-up is well-recognized by his readers.