This content will describe the setup for the Canon mg3600. These troubleshooting tips will help you set up your Canon mg3600 wifi setup.
We’ve provided the simplest method to set the Canon 3600 printers on any device in this article.
Canon MG3600 Wireless Printer Setup
- Connect your printer and computer first.
- Keep pressing until the lamp for the network is on.
- Press the Black button, and then press the WiFi button once more.
- Make sure whether the Wifi light is blinking or not.
- Press the icon “Start Settings” from the screen that is located on the right side of your printer.
- Choose the connection method Then click Next.
- When the next screen appears you select a list of networks that will be presented. Then, choose a Canon printer and click “Next to choose a network.”
- Enter the WPA Key (WiFi password) Then press Connect.
- To establish wireless connectivity to your Canon MG3600 Printer, click on the Next button.
Canon MG3600 Wireless Printer Installation on Windows
- Check that your printer is turn on. Then, switch on the control panel for your printer and then press on the button for WiFi. Hold it in place until the light flashes.
- In order to turn on the wifi light press the color button, then click on the WiFi button.
- When it is confirmed that the Canon wireless printing feature has been activate the power lamp located in this area will glow.
- Next, download the Canon printer driver from Canon’s official website (HTTP IJ start Canon setup mg3600 or https://ij.start.canon
- Double-click the Canon printer setup.exe file, then click “Yes” in the User Account Control screen.
- Select”Start Setup” or the “Start Setup” option from the screen that appears at this moment.
- Choose the country you would like to visit from the following screen. If you are acquiescing to the License Agreement, please read carefully.
- Choose”Select Method”, then “Select Connection Method”, and then press the “Next” “Next” buttons.
- Check that you’ve got your Canon printer 3600 is selected from the networks available. Select one that is compatible with your needs most.
- Input the security code into the text box. Click “Next” to connect. Then follow the steps by clicking “Next” to continue with the “Setup Complete.” screen.
- Select the additional software option on the screen to enable software installation.
- To finish your Canon 3600 printer setup, press the “Exit” button after the software installation is complete.
Canon MG3600 Wired USB Printer Setup for Windows
- First, turn on your printer. Next, open Canon’s website and download the driver via the link “www.canon.com/ijsetup”.
- Choose from the “Devices & Printers” option from the Control Panel.
- On the next screen, select “Add New Printer”.
- Right-click the Canon device to join the list.
Now, your Canon MG and 3600 printers are connected via a USB cable. To confirm that the connection is in place you can run a printer test.
Canon MG3600 Wireless Printer Configuration on MAC
Here are the steps needed to set up the Canon mg3600 wireless on Mac.
- First, make sure that your router is spruce with a WPS switch.
- Verify whether WPA2 and WPA2 security protocol.
- Make sure you turn on your printer
- Hold the WiFi button until the alarm lamp flashes.
- The WiFi lamp should blink blue. Then, connect to your router, and then hit on the button WPS.
- It is necessary to press the button for a short time or more, else the connection may be lost.
- The printer will discover the networks it can access if the WiFi light turns on.
- The printer scans for wireless routers whenever the power lamp and WiFi light flash.
- Once your printer has been pair to the router the power lamp, as well as the WiFi lamps, cease to blink. They will be stable.
- Download your Canon driver today and then install it.
Once the driver installation is complete After the driver installation is complete.
Canon MG3600 Wired Printer Configuration on MAC
- First, you need to download the Canon printer driver Mac from the Canon website (HTTP IJ start Canon setup mg3600 or https://ij.start.canon).
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation of the driver you downloaded.
- Once the driver installation setup is complete, select to open the “System Preferences” option in the “Apple” menu.
- Simply click on “Printer and scanner” to continue.
- The user must choose”+” or the “+” sign in the “Printers & Scanners” section.
- Select your Canon 3600 printer options and select”Add” or click the “Add” button.
- Take the next steps with care to finish the setup. Then, you are able to start with Canon 3600 printers. Canon 3600 printers.
- Canon Printer OS Compatibility
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista Sp2
- Windows XP SP3 32 bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9 Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS and Android. Windows RT16
I’m Suzanne Shanks functioning as a specialized Blogger for more than 5 years. I have an involvement with expounding on security programming