Microsoft Security Essentials Microsoft Security Essentials an antivirus and antispyware free software that was created by Microsoft to address the ever-growing threats to Internet security. It is free and can conveniently downloaded at the following address: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
To Install Microsoft Security Essentials, please follow these steps:
- Click on the download button, which is on the in the middle of the homepage. It is an blue button for downloading.
- A pop-up window appears that will show you the option of a folder to install the application file for Windows Security Essentials.Select the directory in which you’d like to install the Microsoft Security Essentials software.
- Once you’ve checked the options you would like to use, e.g.shortcuts or additional options Microsoft Security Essentials will start.
- Now you can scan your PC for malware or viruses which may be on your PC.
- If you’re still uncertain about the installation, you can look at the installation on the upper left-hand corner of the site. webroot.com/safe