Facts you should know about Blue Sapphire Gemstone astrology
Blue Sapphire or Neelam is a highly precious gemstone of the Navratna Gemstone family group. According to Indian Vedic astrology, Neelam fetches wealth, success, name, and fame in the life of its wearers. Known as one of the most powerful and fastest-acting gemstones, Neelam is a beautiful blue-colored stone that belongs to the Corundum mineral clan. Natural and real pieces of sapphire are nowadays rare. However, you can now buy gemstones online from anywhere in the world.
On the astrological ground, Blue Sapphire is ruled by the strongest planet Saturn or ‘Shanni’ and considered extremely beneficial for individuals born in September. Besides providing protection against the malefic effects of Saturn, wearing Blue Sapphire gemstone works effectively for those who are looking out for professional and personal success in their day-to-day lives. Below, let us go through some of the amazing facts about Neelam or Blue Sapphire gemstone. You can also read out the remarkable Health Benefits of Wearing a Blue Sapphire Gemstone in our previous blog.
Facts you should know about Blue Sapphire Gemstone astrology:-
1. In order to achieve better astrological results, learned astrologers recommend buying and wearing only untreated natural Neelam gemstones in their original form. Bright medium to dark blue colored sapphires with a high level of clarity and a minimum amount of inclusions are considered extremely effective to upturn the life of its possessor. The weight of Neelam should be at least 1/12th of the wearer’s body weight. For example, one should wear a 5-carat blue sapphire when he is weighing 60 Kgs.
2. According to Indian Vedic astrology, the Blue Sapphire gemstone or Neelam Ratna suits best to Capricorn (Makar) and Aquarius (Kumbh) zodiac signs as both these sun signs are believed to be governed by Lord Saturn. On the contrary, western astrology prescribes this magnificent stone for Scorpio. It is also recommended as the birthstone for the Libra sign. However, the owners of Virgo, Gemini, and Taurus can also wear Neelam stone.
3. Blue Sapphire (Neelam) gemstone jewelry is best to be worn on the early morning of Saturday between 5-7 am after chanting the auspicious Shani Mantra, Om Sham Shanicharaya Namah, (ऊँ शं शनैश्चराय नमः।) for 108 times. Silver is highly recommended to be used with Neelam gemstone. Though other metals like platinum and panchdhatu can also be used with this precious stone, gold is usually avoided in rings or pendants of Blue sapphire.
4. Astrologically, Saturn is believed to be the strongest among all the planets of our solar system, which is the ruling planet of Blue sapphire gemstone that holds incredible power to bring a huge transformation in the life of its native. When worn properly in the right manner, a Natural Neelam gem can eliminate poverty, ailments, and shortcomings from life and induce happiness and prosperity all around.
5. Before wearing, the Neelam gem should be immersed in raw milk or holy Gangajal for 1 hour. Prior to wearing Blue Sapphire regularly, astrologers advise opting for it on a trial basis for a week because it belongs to the Karmic planet Shaani, which may or may not be favorable for everyone. If during this period of a week, the wearer experiences pleasant dreams, the stone is perfect for him or her, whereas if the possessor gets unease or nightmares, then wearing this gemstone should be avoided absolutely.
6. Color makes a significant impact on the quality and mystic powers of a blue sapphire gemstone. A dull-colored Blue Sapphire can carry tensions and trouble in the life of its wearer. Henceforth, you should always buy and wear an original Blue Sapphire stone with the right color and consistency.
Never purchase a dual-colored blue sapphire as it can fetch enemies in life. The blemishes or whitish tint can bring bad fortunes and poverty. A velvet blue to dark violet-blue shaded Neelam gemstone is highly preferred on the astrological ground whereas claps and cracks over the stone can be detrimental to your life cycle.
7. Neelam is highly recommended for people who are undergoing the tough phase of ‘Sadhe Shani Dasha’ in their lives. It holds the potential to reduce baldness, deafness, and mental stress and render better decision-making. Blue sapphire is said to open Ajna’s chakra of the wearer’s body that originates and regulates creativity, positive thoughts, spontaneity, and mental peace. It is quite a strong gemstone that works effectively and sturdily to remove all the evils from your surroundings and bring forth strength, prosperity, fertility, and contentment around you.
8. Since the middle finger of our hand is believed to be aligned with Lord Shani or the planet Saturn, the Neelam gemstone ring should be worn in the middle finger of the right or working hand to attain the maximum benefits of blue sapphire. Though Saturn is a gentle-paced planet, it emits a beautiful blue hue, which is known to bring about hurdles, limitations, and roadblocks in the life of an individual when distressed.
9. Being associated with the perilous planet Saturn, blue sapphire can also turn hostile if worn without proper consultation of an astrologer or starved of following the appropriate prescribed directions and methodology of wearing. Instead of rendering success, peace, and prosperity, it can also lead the wearer to the path of destruction.
Therefore, for the best and desired results, it is highly advisable that one should wear a Neelam gem only after due recommendation by an expert astrologer and in the suggested manner.
Buy Certified Blue Sapphire (Neelam) Online
You can now buy Neelam online from the leading gemstone dealer Navratan.com at the most reasonable price. We provide all real and precious gemstones of the Navratna group along with a certificate of authenticity to maintain the trust of natural quality. These certificates are issued by the world’s most trusted gemstone testing labs such as GRS, GIA, IGI, Gubelin, and SSEF. Besides an insured shipping facility around the globe, avail of an easy return option. Have a Happy Purchase.