Today's Thought: “A medicine cat has no time for doubt. Put your energy into today and stop worrying about the past.” -Erin Hunter, Rising Storm

Spouse visa UK- Get immigration advice from our Lawyers

margot robbie

A spouse Visa UK, or partner visa UK also known as a UK Marriage Visa, fiance visa UK is a settlement visa that allows you to live together with your British partner in the UK for up to 30 months. It can be extended for another 30 months if you meet certain eligibility conditions. Holding a Partner Visa is the first step towards Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and, eventually, British Citizenship.

To apply for a Marriage Visa and enter the UK, you must be married to, or in a civil partnership with a British citizen, UK-settled person, or UK refugee. The main eligibility criteria include providing proof that you are in a genuine relationship and that you meet specific financial conditions. Get in touch with our immigration lawyers to receive professional advice on your Marriage Visa case and learn how you can enter the UK and get leave to remain with your partner if he or she is a UK citizen.

What is a Spouse Visa UK?

Spouse Visa UK is for non-UK residents age 18 or over who are engage, married to, or has a propose civil partner who is age over 18 living in the UK. It is a type of settlement visa known as the UK partner visa.
The qualifying criteria vary depending on your partner’s situation. You need to apply for a UK Partner Visa if you are coming to the UK to join your partner or spouse from outside the European Economic Area.
If you hold a Spouse Visa in the UK, you have the right to work like all British citizens. However, you cannot claim most benefits, such as public funds, housing allowance, or tax credits.
Before you submit your application for a UK Spouse Visa, you need to:

What is the ‘Genuine Relationship Test’

The UK Spouse Visa applicant needs to be able to prove they are in a genuine relationship, such as a civil partnership, with their British citizen partner. There are lots of different types of evidence you can send to the Home Office, such as A joint mortgage or tenancy agreement, either in the UK or outside the UK Evidence of any children you have together, such as a birth certificate Photographs that show you have spent time together frequently A shared bank account or savings Text messages or social media chat logs Travel documents that prove you’ve visit each other at least once before you got marry, or visitor visa UK. Any documents which prove that you intend to live together in the UK.

Related  What Is The Role Of The Preserved Moss Wall In The World Of Décor?

Can I renew or extend a UK Spouse Visa UK?

you can renew and extend your Marriage Visa for another 2 years and 6 months, as long as your current leave to remain hasn’t expired. After you have lived in the UK for a total of 5 years, you can apply for settled status (ILR). Get in touch with our lawyers if you need to apply for a UK Spouse Visa renewal.

What are the requirements for a Spouse Visa UK?

Before you submit your application for a UK Spouse Visa, you need to:

  • Have all the required documents
  • Pass the ‘Genuine Relationship Test’
  • Meet the minimum income threshold and the financial requirement
  • Demonstrate your knowledge of the English language
  • Have proof of suitable accommodation for you, your partner and any dependents
  • Get your biometrics take to get leave to remain
  • To remain in the UK, you may also need to pass a medical test to show you don’t have Tuberculosis (TB), depending on the applicant’s country of residence

What are the Spouse Visa UK required documents?

Making sure you have all the correct documents. To support your UK Spouse Visa application will help to ensure it is successful and prevent delays.

These are the documents you will need to send to the Home Office to get the right to remain in the UK:

  • Your original marriage or civil partnership certificate
  • Proof that you and your partner have been living together for at least the past two years
  • A valid passport to get leave to remain in the UK
  • A valid certificate to meet the English language requirement
  • your accommodation Proof.
  • Varift that the relationship is genuine.
  • Proof that you meet the income threshold and the financial requirement
  • Proof that you are marry to a British citizen or settle person. (For example, UK citizens can submit a copy of their passport)

Please note that the documents that are not in English. Need to be accompanied by a translated version from a professional translator. All evidence must be in the exact format require by the Home Office.

Comments are closed.

7 iOS Features That You Probably Did Not Know About Matt Ford – Monkeypox Experience Digital Marketing Monkeypox Beauty