- You can now convert your discolored teeth into brilliant-white teeth using teeth-whitening kits.
- At-home tooth bleaching kit helps you save time and dollars without visiting any dentist.
- You can get instant and professional results at home with a simpler and quick application using the kit.
Despite brushing your teeth regularly, you might have witnessed some stains on your teeth or your teeth turning yellow. Sometimes you feel awkward to smile or laugh confidently in front of your family and friends because your discolored teeth may become a topic of a joke among them. But now, you need not worry. There are many teeth whitening USA methods present for your rescue. You can either visit your dentist or use at-home teeth whitening kits to whiten your discolored teeth and bring back your brighter smile.Teeth whitening is an effective method of removing the unwanted stains on your teeth and lighten them naturally. This method doesn’t involve the removal of any tooth surface.
What are Various Teeth Whitening Methods?
There are two types of teeth whitening methods: In-office teeth whitening (dentist appointment) or at-home care using the tooth whitening bleach and kit. The bleaching solution used by dentists in the clinic is stronger than home kits and takes a minimum of 2 hours to complete the procedure. The cost is also higher. Contrary to this, at-home teeth whitening kit consumes less application time and get instant results at an affordable price.A typical teeth whitening kit consists of the following components:
- A ready-to-use perfect-fit mouth tray
- Whitening Gel – The main ingredient to lighten your discolored teeth. There are 2 tubes enough to last for 10 whitening sessions.
- LED Accelerator – The LED light improves the speed of the whitening process.
- Instruction manual – You can go through the manual where the step-by-step process is explained to achieve great results.
- Shade guide – A shade guide is a tool included to check the progress of your teeth color as the whitening process continues.
What Causes Yellow Teeth and Other Discoloration?There are many factors responsible for discolored teeth:
- Excessive smoking or chewing tobacco
- Excess intake of Tea and Coffee. The high amount of caffeine contained in the coffee affects the tooth enamel thereby perforating the tooth’s surface
- Tooth discoloration can also happen from several dental diseases and poor dental hygiene.
Teeth Whitening Near Me
Teeth bleaching is one of the most common and effective cosmetic treatments used by dentists. Since the treatments performed by dentists are time-consuming and expensive, you can order and use the Crystal Laugh kit all by yourself and save your valuable time and money.
Rashmi Chimmalgi is a professional content writer. She enjoys writing. Her focus is on writing quality and informative content for her readers. When she is not writing she is either reading books or cooking some unique recipes in her kitchen.