The problem of Premature Ejaculation is widespread in young men, in which they ejaculate much sooner than they want to. It is like, even after trying everything, there is no way to delay ejaculation time. Thus, most of the time, this creates a problem in the couple’s relationship, as the woman is never delighted. Premature ejaculation can occur as soon as a man penetrates the vagina. Also, the problem of PE can be because of various reasons; but if the patient sees a sexologist in Gurgaon, well in time, they can get an effective solution to it.
So, to know all about the causes, symptoms; and ways to treat the problem of Premature Ejaculation, read down the article till the end.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation-
Several psychological and biological causes can cause the problem of Premature Ejaculation in men. But the doctors are still clueless about the exact causes of it. So there needs to be deep testing and screening to get to know about the precise causes of Premature Ejaculation. However, some of the common causes of PE are as follows-
1. Psychological Causes-
Many psychological factors like the following can play a role in creating the problem of Premature ejaculation in you. Some of them are as below-
- Very early experience of intercourse or sexual abuse in early childhood can lead to the problem of PE.
- If you are not confident about yourself and have a poor body image, then it can also lead to the problem of PE.
- Extreme worrying and stressing about the issue of Premature ejaculation.
- Going through the condition of depression.
- Having guilty feelings, which can make you rush through your sexual encounters.
Other factors causing Premature Ejaculation can be-
- Erectile dysfunction: If you suffer from the problem of ED, you may rush through your intercourse, as you are always anxious about getting and maintaining an erection.
- Anxiety: Many men who are concerned about their sexual performance and other issues also mostly rush through their sexual encounters.
- Relationship problems– If there are personal problems between you and your partner, or you have not gone through the trouble of PE in the past. But suddenly, you are going through it; it can be due to a communication gap or interpersonal issues with your partner.
2. Biological Causes-
Some of the biological factors, which can lead to the problem of Premature Ejaculation, are as follows-
- There are abnormal levels of hormones in you.
- Your brain releases unnatural brain chemicals, which are known as neurotransmitters.
- There is infection and inflammation in the area of the prostate and urethra.
- You have some inherited trait of it from your family.
Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation-
There are some ways you can do at home, which can help you from the problem of Premature Ejaculation.
- Try masturbating hours before you go for sexual intercourse, as it may require more stimulation and time to ejaculate in such a short period.
- Avoid intercourse for some time; instead, try some other fore plays which help you feel good. And also will take you away from the pressure of performing well in bed.
- Change your daily eating habits, and add a lot of zinc and magnesium to your diet. These will help you delay your ejaculation time, as they delay your climax timing.
- Add zinc supplements to your diet, as they boost libido levels and increase your sexual energy. However, consult your doctor beforehand so that you do not take the overdose of these medicines.
- Exercise a lot; this will keep you in shape and help you release the extra stress and the pressure on your performance.
Premature Ejaculation Treatment-
Other common treatments for Premature Ejaculation, which a doctor may suggest, are as follows. However, it would help if you kept highly patient during the process, as it may take some time to show you results. Also, the combination of oral pills with behavioral techniques is most prevalent in solving Premature Ejaculation issues.
1. Behavioral Techniques-
In this process, the doctor may ask you to masturbate a couple of hours before sex. Or they may tell you to focus on something else during intercourse to shift your focus and delay ejaculation.
2. Pelvic floor exercises-
Weak pelvic floor exercises can also lead to the problem of Premature Ejaculation. To perform this exercise at home, you need to follow the following steps.
- Find the right muscle: For this, you need to pause urinating in the middle; the muscles which help you do so are your pelvic floor muscles.
2. Perfect the technique: Once you have found the right muscles, you can perform this exercise while standing, sitting, or sleeping. And do these exercises frequently to get the hang of it.
3. Maintain your focus: Make sure you do not put pressure on the abdomen, thigs, buttocks, or other muscles. And you only focus on working on your Pelvic floor muscles.
4. Repeat the exercise: To see visible changes in you, make sure you perform the exercise at least three times a day.
By using some thick latex condoms, you can reduce the sensation to your penis. Thus, it will require a lot of stimulation before you reach ejaculation. You can quickly get these thicker latexes, benzocaine, or lidocaine condoms from Trojan Extended, Durex Performax, etc.
4. Oral Medications-
Suppose the doctors feel that the problem of Premature Ejaculation is due to some psychological issues, such as stress or anxiety. In that case, they may suggest you some oral medications like antidepressants, Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors, or Analgesics to calm down your mind.
Have you also been stressed up lately, as you suffer from the problem of Premature Ejaculation, but somehow you cannot get through the situation? There is no need to worry about it anymore, as IASH, India, and Dr. Chirag Bhandari have some practical and affordable solutions to all your personal and intimate problems. You can also book an online counseling session with them to discuss your concerns. However, if you require any other information about the hospital and the doctors, then you should check out their official website, “IASH India.”