The past two years have been difficult for everyone in India. With the financial instability induced by the pandemic, most of us have been scrambling to manage our unexpected expenses, such as a medical emergency, home renovation, wedding, etc. However, you can apply for an instant personal loan from Fullerton India to tide over this crisis.
You can apply for a personal loan in Bangalore through Fullerton India and access funds shortly after submitting your application online*. Whether you are from Bangalore or any other city in India, Fullerton India can provide for all your financial requirements. As a salaried and self-employed professional, you can take a maximum of up to Rs. 25,00,000/- as a loan (depending on your eligibility) for a period between 12 to 60 months. Here a re the listed Perks of applying for an instant loan in Bangalore through Fullerton India.
Perks of Applying Personal Loan in Bangalore with Fullerton India
Fullerton India personal loan comes with a host of features and benefits that cater to the needs of borrowers in Bangalore and other cities of India.
- You can secure up to Rs. 25 lakhs as a loan depending on your eligibility.
- The instant loan in Bangalore’s interest rate for salaried and self-employed professionals starts from as low as 11.99% per annum.
- The flexible loan tenure starts from 12 months and can go up to 60 months.
- After successful verification and approval of your loan application, the sanctioned loan amount is credited to your bank account within 30 minutes.
- The entire process of applying for a personal instant loan is online with basic documentation.
- If you are an existing customer of Fullerton India, you can avail of additional benefits like pre-approved personal loans, top-ups, flexible repayment tenure, better interest rates, offers, etc.
- You can easily determine the most suitable loan tenure through a personal EMI calculator available online.
Meet the eligibility criteria
The eligibility requirements to apply for a personal loan are a bare minimum. Ensure to meet the underlying criteria to secure an instant personal loan for yourself.
- You must be a salaried employee of the private or public undertaking. Or you must own a company with a minimum turnover as per the currency policy.
- You must be at least 21 years old at the time of application and 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- As a salaried person, you must earn a minimum of Rs. 25000/- per month if you are from Mumbai/Delhi, and Rs. 20,000/- if you are from other cities in India.
- As a self-employed person, you must show a minimum yearly profit based on profession/industry.
- You must have a minimum work experience of one year and at least six months of experience in your current company.
- You must have a good credit history and a minimum CIBIL score of 750.
Keep your documents ready
The documents required to apply for a personal loan through Fullerton India are:
- Valid Identification proof such as Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc.
- Valid Address proof such as Utility Bills, Electricity Bill, Passport, etc.
- Salary slips (last three months) bank statement (last six months) for salaried applicants
- Valid Income statements and bank statements for the past 6 months for self employed applicants
Please note that sometimes, depending on the applicant’s profile and Fullerton India’s policy, other documents may also be requested.
Determine your EMI affordability
Before applying for a personal loan through Fullerton India, it would be wise to assess your needs and then apply for a loan amount that you need. Applying for a higher loan amount will only increase your monthly financial burden. You can use a personal loan EMI calculator to determine how much you can afford to pay in EMIs.
You can use the three main components of a personal EMI Calculator – Loan amount, interest rate, and loan tenure to figure out a suitable EMI for yourself. The best thing about it is that you can alter changes as many times as you want until you reach a suitable EMI figure.
*Terms and conditions apply