If you want to score a high score, you need to spend your time and effort improving all your language skills. Here are some best tips to improve your IELTS listening score, explained by the best study in Italy consultant.
Improve Your IELTS Listening Band Score
IELTS is known as the most popular English proficiency test for anyone who wants to study, work or live in an English speaking country. If you want to score a high score, you need to spend your time and effort improving all your language skills. Here are some best tips to improve your IELTS listening score, explained by the best study in Italy consultant.
IELTS Listening Band Score
The Listening section of IELTS can be difficult because most candidates are not familiar with it. But don’t worry, our tips are simple that you can use and get a higher score in your Listening IELTS test. Let’s comprehend the construction of the Listening Test initially.
There are 40 questions in this section, divided into 4 different sections. Each section has a separate record.
- In the first episode, you listen to the phone conversations between the two people. When the sound is played, pay close attention to track anchor words, details and information that are common names such as names, dates, phone numbers, locations and more.
- The second part is a monologue in which one describes an everyday situation.
- The third phase has more than one speaker discussing in academic discussions such as two students chatting with their professor.
- The fourth and last part is very important because it is the same story (only one speaker is speaking) about a topic, which is usually a lecture.
It Is A Sign That Your Listening Score Should Be High
Now that you know how to build your Listening section, here are some tips to make the group grow.
- Before the arrest begins, read the questions. This will help you to keep track of records and easily understand the answers
- When a section is complete, check the questions for the next section as well
- In some cases, you may have to -do list to choose from. These answers may be written in the correct order rather than in the order you hear them. Keep that in mind
- It’s good to keep track of your domain name. For example, if there is an instruction that mentions no more than two words, then typing more than two words will not get you marks for the answers, even if your answer is correct.
- Try to extract keywords or synonyms (i.e., words that have the same meaning as a word) from the question to understand what the answer is. For example, in the record, you might hear, “He likes to go to the gym and play tennis”. When you are on your answer sheet, this may appear to be “He is a busy person
- Listen for words that indicate the part of the record you are listening to – such as ‘first’, ‘my next note’, ‘as a summary’. All of these words will help you identify who the question has come to you
- While you are listening to the recording, remove the parts that do not fit. This will help you get the right answer quickly
- If you write dates to answer questions, keep in mind that there are many valid ways to write such as April 24, April 24 and April 24
- If there is a question you cannot answer, leave it and move on to another question. This will give you a sense of security and gratitude. You can return to those questions if you have time.
You need to understand that English is a language, and it takes a long time to learn. Instead of doing the same practice tests, listen to a different collection of accents, styles, and themes to work on your weak spots. Try listening to audio books, audio books, and even TED talks. The best thing about sound work is that you can do it all the time, whether you’re cooking, walking around the house, or relaxing in bed. If you are interested in other activities, MERIDEAN will distribute a variety of free planning resources that are available from our website. So, get active and start working or get help with the best IELTS coaching in Hyderabad or nearest city of your choice.
We provide overseas education services along with IELTS coaching classes. We are authorized British Council IELTS registration Centre. Our IELTS students score the highest