A lot of users come across QuickBooks error 3371 while opening or activating the QuickBooks desktop application. When users encounter the error, they get an error message on the screen, “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.” The error message indicates QuickBooks is unable to load license data due to damaged files. To learn more facts related to QuickBooks Error 3371, continue reading the blog.
If you are dealing with QuickBooks error 3371 and want an instant solution to fix it, then call us on our toll free number (+1 800-579-9430) and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals
What are the reasons behind QuickBooks error 3371?
Multiple factors lead to the error. Have a look at some of them given below:
- QuickBooks registration files are damaged or missing.
- The damaged MSXML component of Windows.
- Using an old version of QuickBooks desktop.
Now, proceed to the troubleshooting procedure given below.
Quick Ways to Tackle QuickBooks error 3371
Following are the most effective solutions to resolve the error:
Solution 1. Try to use 3371 Error Fix
- Close QuickBooks desktop.
- We suggest you download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Move to downloads and open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file you downloaded.
- Start installing the tool hub by following the prompt steps.
- Agree to the terms and conditions to proceed.
- When the install completes, the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon will appear on the desktop.
- Open the tool hub.
- Choose Installation Issues.
- Click 3371 Error Fix and then OK.
- Restart QuickBooks and try to open the company file.
If the solution given above didn’t work, try the next one.
You may also read QuickBooks Error 80070057
Solution 2. Clean Install QuickBooks
Follow the steps given below to clean install QuickBooks so Windows can resolve company file issues:
- Keep QuickBooks license number and product info handy.
- Uninstall or remove QuickBooks by performing the steps given below:
- Select the Windows Start menu.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program.
- Open the list of programs and choose the QuickBooks desktop version you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall and then Remove.
- Click Next.
3. Reinstall the QuickBooks desktop application.
If none of the above solutions fixes QuickBooks error 3371, then try to fix the damaged QuickBooks registration file. If the error continues after troubleshooting, get assistance from the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our customer support number (+1 800-579-9430).