The role of a promotional product manager is to manage and advertise campaigns that would promote the services or products of the firm. To qualify as a promotional product manager, you need to have certain minimum educational requirements like a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or advertising. You must also have extremely good interpersonal skills, creativity, and marketing experience. Keep on reading to find out the Background requirements in promotional products work jobs.
As a promotion manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that would promote and advertise the services and products of the companies. You will either be working within your agency or specifically with another organization whose products you are promoting. You will liaise with other managers like those in marketing to understand the company’s goal, the type of audience they are targeting, and how they want the outcome to be. You will also implement and develop all promotional schedules for the product.
Role Of A Promotions Manager
- Creating promotional plans for web, print, social media, and radio.
- Assessing the product and promotion options associated.
- Developing affordable and effective strategies for new marketing styles or programs.
- Managing and building a better relationship between the vendors, customers, and the company.
- Building the company’s brand image with regards to the specific product that has to be marketed.
- Managing the marketing budget to meet the promotion goals by working with people from finance departments and accounting.
- Development and execution of online and email marketing programs.
- Development and execution of in-house promotions and other marketing activities.
- Development of duration and timing of promotions
- Approving the plans of promotions
- Coordinating amongst the staff members who are responsible for the creation and delivery of the advertisements.
- Presiding over the TV, radio, and film shoots.
- Presiding over the campaigns when the pictures are in progress.
- Checking which agencies to partner with.
Requirements Of A Promotional Manager
- Two years minimum of inside sales experience with the ability to close deals
- Associates degree or equal experience in promotional product sales or printing.
- Very good written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills period new line strong knowledge of Amazon office and CRM systems period
- Must have a success record in qualifying leads, cold calling closing businesses, and positioning value services.
- Must be a goal-oriented, fast-paced individual who understands the need of the customers and helps the company transform the products to appeal to a wide variety of customers.
Preferred Qualifications For Promotional Products Industry Jobs.
- Experience of work in the printing industry
- Dynamic and outgoing personality
- Organized and metric-oriented with a strong drive to win and achieve success.
- Recent experience of promotional product sales
- A can-do type attitude and love challengers
- Excellent communicator with the ability to woo the audience.
- Very good at judging and understanding the needs of people and modifying products to suit their needs.
- Amazing time management skills